How to do peanut butter at home (No additives).
Home-made Peanut Butter is very simple to prepare at home with only 2 ingredients. when is ready you can use it for breakfast, snacks, or even prepare frosting for cupcakes.
Today’s recipe is the basic recipe to prepare peanut butter at home , then you can play around add other ingredients to add more texture or modified the flavour, according to your taste.
you will only need 2 ingredients : Raw peanut and Himalayan salt.
Before starting to bake the peanut, make sure that the baking tray is big enough to distribute the raw peanuts in a single layer, like the image below.
The advantage to prepare peanut butter at home is that your final product will be free of sugar, oil, or any other additive.
I hope very soon you will prepare your own version of Peanut Butter.
save the recipe on your Pinterest board, print it, or share it with your loved ones.
How to do peanut butter at home (No additives)
- food processor, oven , baking tray
- 200 gr Unsalted Raw Peanut
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
- In Preheated oven 180 C (grill option). Bake the raw peanuts for 5 -10 minutes, until they turn golden in color and you start to feel the smell of roasted peanuts (if the peanuts have been previously roasted, skip this step).
- Remove from the oven, While the peanuts still warm, grind in a food processor, add a pinch of salt.
- continue processing until a paste starts to form, approx. 6 – 10 minutes (It depends on food processor power and desired consistency, silky or chunky).
- Add few drops of vanilla essence (optional)
- Store in a glass container and refrigerate.