Roasted veggies and Kale salad with a Classic Vinagraitte dressing
During the holidays season , @celestialbeam_photography, teams up with Garineh Serpenkian health coach of @gratifyingwellness , and @ALEVOOspainme to inspire you with healthy recipes to enjoy at home with family or friends.
Our first option was a colorful and tasty salad “ Roasted Veggies and Kale salad” with a classic Vinagraitte.
The reasons behind our choice were: Firstly, the nutritious content. Secondly, only 3 main ingredients are needed (you can add more veggies).
For the dressing we went for a classic Vinagraitte, because is easy to prepare, the ingredients are almost available in most of the kitchens and also you can prepare in advance and reserve it.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Roasted Veggies and Kale salad with Vinaigrette dressing
- oven , 2 baking trays
- 200 gr Kale leaves roughly chopped (remove stems)
- 2 medium Sweet potatoes
- 3 medium Beetroot
- ¼ cup Extra virgin Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
- ½ cup walnuts or any other nut (roughly chopped)
- 125 gr Pomegranate seed
- Preheat Oven 200deg°C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and beetroot, cut into cubes or use a spiralizer to make spirals & ribbons. Then drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in over (200deg°C) for 20 to 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile toss to coat, the kale leaves with olive oil and leave to marinate & soften
- Prepare the salad by adding the roasted veggies into the kale
- Stir in the prepared dressing (mix the dressing well in a jar or small bowl)
- Add the pomegranate seed and walnuts